Re: Youngest Member

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 26 1998 - 10:25:53 EDT

In a message dated 9/26/98 9:45:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time, fordf-
series@juno.com writes:

<< Is there anyone on the list younger than 13??

 Joe T.
 Wants a 2004 CC Sport Plus 4x4 Flame Red
 If only I had the money and could drive!!!!
 Fix Or Replace Daily=FORD

For crying out loud Joe!! How old are you man? When I was 12 I got my first
car. And no it wasnt a Mopar, it was a 66 Mustang 289 with leather Pony
interior. The interior was the only thing still in one piece and it didnt
come in the car! The motor was where the back seat should have been! By the
time I was 15 it was done and my dad drove it almost daily so I sold it!!
Then bought a drum set and got him back!!
Eric
The 2004 Dak isnt even on the sketch pad yet, but its good you have your
sights set!