Loaner cars Was: Leaking Trans

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 26 1998 - 04:09:12 EDT

At 02:33 AM 9/28/98 -0500, you wrote:
>axeman wrote:
>>
>> Had to take my baby in for minor surgery. I had tranny fluid leaking
>> from the rear seal. They replace the rear seal on the trans and the
>> front seal on the transfer case. Soon I will have a rebuilt Dak. Why is
>> it you take a Dak in for repair and you get a loaner vehicle why is it I
>> always get a Neon? I feel if you take a truck in you get a truck for a
>> loaner! I HATE CARS ! One day of staring at bumpers and gas tanks is too
>> much.
>>
>> DAVE
>> 97 Sport
>
>Yeah I always get stuck w/ a neon also, they are not that bad, unless
>you just got out of your new Dakota.

  You guys don't know when you've got it good! :-) At my dealership,
if you are very very lucky, you might get one of the three loaner cars;
a K car, a K car station wagon, or a beat up 4-cyl caravan. I'll take
a neon any day!!! :-)

                                               -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.77@92.97), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |