Re: Sport graphics

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 03:27:24 EDT

You should use a heat gun (or a hairdryer if your cheap and
resourceful). I use to remove the graphics off fo the Nissans where I
work when people didn't want them (can't blame them). Be carefull
because w/ a truck that age there may be some ghost marks left behind
because the paint under the decal doesn't get faded by the sun, it will
look worse than it does now. Buffing can not get it out you either have
to get it repainted or get new graphics to put back on. Good luck, and
remember Razors are bad for paint, just use a heatgun and your fingers

Erich 98 ext. cab v8 5spd.