Re: Door Speakers in a 95

From: McStyer@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 26 1998 - 02:18:13 EDT

<< Thanks for the advice, but I've already got 6X9's back there. I want
better speakers up front, so I can run them w/ my 2X75 watt amp (currently
unused) so it can match my 400 watts of bass a little better than it does
now.I guess I can't fit 6X9's in the door, so I'll have to find some 6.5" that
can handle 75 watts each from a Phoenix Gold.
 Later,
 Robert >>

I would suggest the Pioneer Premier 3-way 6-1/2" speaker for the front. I've
a 93 CC and the six's fit in with no problem. The I run the speakers with a
2x80 amp and the sound great- great highs and good midbase. Cost is around
$90 too. I've heard a number of other brands (Infinities, Boston, etc.)and
levels, but IMO this sounds best.

Mike S.
93 CC V6