Re: Re: Mailng Lists

From: Bobby Nicks (bwnicks@ibm.net)
Date: Sun Sep 27 1998 - 16:41:22 EDT

Joe t wrote:

> I hate FERDS, so that knocks out the Ranger. I wanted to see how the S10
> owners liked their chevy's.
>
> Joe T.

I had a S10, traded it for the Dakota. It had the 4.3 V6. A great
little engine, I really liked it. But I hated the rest of the truck.
On a long trip it was awful, most uncomfortable thing on the road next
to a Ranger. In less than a year it had more rattles than my Dakota
does after four years. The ABS sensor had to replace about every 3
months, the outside mirror fell off, need I keep going.

If Chevy would build a small truck as good as the engine they have for
it, then they would have one good truck. But for now it leaves alot to
be desired.

Bob

95 Dakota V8 CC
96 Impala ss