Re: MPG

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Sun Sep 27 1998 - 23:09:00 EDT

> Well I dunno about that. :-) I guarantee my old VR-4 would absolutely
>waste a stock Dak (to any speed). AWD viscous limited slip meant that
>the only time I could ever spin the tires was in the snow. Rain or dry,
>it didn't matter; it just bit and took off. I suspect the same could be
>said of the Eclipse and Talon turbos.
>
> -Jon-

Hey Jon -

Remember when they first came out with the Stealth ? Dodge had this
bitchin' commercial with a Stealth sitting quietly in a garage . The camera
moves to the rear of the car pointing towards the front , the door opens ,
and then it sounded like they wound it up to at least 6 grand and let the
clutch fly . That was the only time that I ever saw either a 3000 or a
Stealth AWD burn the tires . That was one of the coolest commercials too .

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net