Re: re: <None> -Reply

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@mail.cvn.net)
Date: Sun Sep 27 1998 - 23:11:57 EDT

Oh yaaa....Talk to me my friends. Come to Mason-Dixon Dragway and we will
definetly have some fun. That is where I always race (usually every
sunday). Come on up or down (which ever way your heading) and start racing.
This is one of the nicest tracks around. Just repaved 2 years ago and a
compulink timing system. check out this page
http://www.cvn.net~kmiller/mason.html for a quick run-down of their
schedule. I just made the quick page so I would have their schecule on line
for my personal use. It's not their homepage or anything.

Let me know

Later

Scott Miller
Shelby Dakota #322