Re: MPG

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 27 1998 - 23:20:38 EDT

In a message dated 9/27/98 11:09:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time, HEMI@charter.net
writes:

<< Remember when they first came out with the Stealth ? Dodge had this
 bitchin' commercial with a Stealth sitting quietly in a garage . The camera
 moves to the rear of the car pointing towards the front , the door opens ,
 and then it sounded like they wound it up to at least 6 grand and let the
 clutch fly . That was the only time that I ever saw either a 3000 or a
 Stealth AWD burn the tires . That was one of the coolest commercials too .

 W . Jack Hilton III >>
Jack, I remember that! That was great! All four just a roasten!
Eric