Re: Respect the big 3 -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 00:24:34 EDT

>>>Mopar owners are a very proud bunch and with every
right. <<<<

Damn right! I think it takes a little more Heart to customize/modifyu a Mopar,
just due to lack of availablility of parts. Ever try to find a Blower for an 88'
Dakota V6? You can find GM performance parts anywhere, and every
company makes em'. Heck, you could probably collect all the parts you
find on the side of the road and eventually build a Chevy. There are cars
by "the other guys" that I would buy, but they would park right next to the
Chrysler that would whoop em'. I agree that Chrysler owners are less
likely to bash other car companies, and we are a lot less "flame throwin'"
on this list according to my F-body friends. Every once in a while,
someone will really joke on Ferd or Chebby hard, but we all laugh and
delete it. No flames here, just tryin' to have fun! =)