Spring-Loaded Oil Drain Plug

From: Scott L. (homer@nevada.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 02:01:50 EDT

List,

Does anyone know where I can get a spring-loaded oil drain plug? They used
to be readily available around here (southern Nevada), but I haven't seen
one in a few years.

In case you don't know what I'm talking about, they have a spring-loaded
lever that opens and closes, so you don't have to remove the plug (and
take a chance on stripping the threads) whenever you change the oil.

They were great. I put one on about 5 different cars before I couldn't
find them any more.

Thanks if you can help.

Scott