RE: Traction Bars-Again

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 10:27:25 EDT

If you are having hop problems, the traction bars might help. Mopar
parts guy told me to use a snubber too - have to make something for
the snubber to hit though, don't you!! I Took the Lake woods off my
truck recently because they didn't seem to be making any difference.
 Hard to tell.

Previous best - Texas Motorplex - 15.480 with traction bars.
Current best - Houston Raceway Park - 15.379 without traction bars
(also ran a 15.387 and a 15.465 at HRP - different track on a
different day so you really can't compare with the Motorplex runs).

Tate