Tires?

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 14:46:01 EDT

Now that I've ordered new wheels, I have it narrowed down to three
possible tires:
Bridgestone Potenza RE71 Z-rated $114 each
Michelin XGT V4 V-rated $100 each

BF Goodrich Comp T/A HR 4-2 H- rated all season$115 each.
Does anyone know which of the above are best? They are all 255/50/16.
Anyone have any bad experiences w/ any of the above companies? Although
I'd like to have Z-rated tires for bragging rights, I think I should go
w/ the all season BF Goodrich b/c this is my daily driver.
Thanks for any info you can give,
Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu