Re[2]: Oil {Mobil1}(thanx 4 the info)

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 14:01:17 EDT

At 09:43 AM 9/28/98 , you wrote:

>Hmmmm... Sure it not overfilled?
>
>Nope, the leaks definatly started after I changed the oil. The garage
>floor was clean until then. I also noticed that it pushed out of the
>fill cap, pcv, and breather grommetts on my new MP alum. valve covers.
>
>> Is it possible you didn't notice until the synthetic oil in?

It's not unheard of for this to happen with synthetic oil. It happened to
me with my wife's van after changing to M1 after about 45K miles on dino
oil (got it fixed under warranty :-) )

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 RC 3.9L V6  3.55 Auto  Rhino Liner

Warning: Consumption of alchohol may actually CAUSE pregnancy