RE: Drivers Test

From: Jodi Lewis (JLewis@sharetech.com)
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 14:51:10 EDT

Well, that is a lot better than the test you have to take to GET your
license. (At least when I got mine 6 years ago.) They had 5 versions
of the test and each had 100 questions. (I think it was miss 6 and you
fail...with a 2 week or 6 week waiting period before you can take it
again.) In MO they had 25 questions, only one version and you could
take the test up to 3 times a day until you passed. I guess that
explains some things when you see drivers from each state. :)

-Jodi
jlewis@sharetech.com
'98 Dakota Sport