RE: CA drivers, was:Drivers Age??

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 14:47:27 EDT

Beau,
Us "natives" and their Daks (link) appreciate your hard study and dilligent
application of every on of the items tested for in the CA license test. In
the 20+ years Ive been driving CA roads I have seen just about every one of
the rules broken and lots of cars and people too! In fact, just down the
road from my house we lose at least a car a year to the , you guessedit,
railroad crossing...Cant stop in time for those flashing red lights???
BOOOOMMMM. They also require proof of insurance to re-register your Dak.
Unfortunately theres a way around everything....
Bruce "roadrage" Bridges