Carlisle: Who is going and where to meet

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 14:56:47 EDT

DMLer's
I am heading up on sat. early in the AM hopefully. I can wait if people want
to meet up. Or you could show up friday and we could go to the dragway, that
would be fun.
I live about 70 miles south of carlisle, about 20 miles north of Baltimore.
Off 95, my exit is Rt 152 Mountain Rd. Fallston/Joppa exit (think its exit
72). We could meet at the park and ride on the off-ramp.
If you take 95 up, bring some dollar bills, you'll spend at two of them going
through the tunnel.
It only costs .65 in tolls to get to Carlisle from there.
If you plan to go and want to meet me, do some homework and give me an ETA so
I can meet you.

Fall Carlisle is usually a big show, so the earlier we get there the less
traffic there will be. Gates open at 8:00 AM.

If you all are going to caravan, I believe Jodi is the most northern person
besides me (sorry Jodi). You might want to meet up with her to drive up 95.

Another option is to go up 83 to Exit 3 or 4 (PA), (have to find out for sure)
and meet at that park and ride. THis exit is just above the MD/PA line. If
this is more favorable, I will find out more details.

Let me know ASAP. If you want, E-mail me privately as not to clog the DML.
Boog