Lockers - was - Re: DDBC

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 16:40:38 EDT

<<What's that mean? Is it a club or an accessory?>>

That's funny! I want a DDBC for my truck! It makes it a Chevy spankin' Ford
eatin' SOB, LOL, TTYL, acronym talkin', tire screeching - BAD ASS rig... Just
ask -Jon- :-)

<<Anyone put lockers in their rig yet? Why are lockers not good for
snow/ice? Or is it front lockers that aren't good for snow ice? And are
lockers something you can have or not have, or once installed is it that
when you go into 4wheel drive, they are locked? Cuz they have air
lockers.>>

This one actually hurts... Tate, care to comment :(

T.