Re: RE: RE: Dakota Prices

From: Beau Hale (sleepy@neteze.com)
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 16:50:33 EDT

While randomly pounding on their keyboard JLewis@sharetech.com typed

>> The Dakota I want costs $25,000 MSRP, and a little over $22,000
>> invoice.
>> How low can you bargain down? On my parents Conversion Van, the MSRP
>> was
>> $30,000, and they got it for $22,500. WOuld it be possible to get a
>> Dakota with a price tag of that be able to be gotten for around
>> $20,000??

I got the Dak listed below for just over 16K that included tax, tags and
delivery. I think the MSRP was close to 19K. I used a site called
edmunds.com to prep me gfor the experience and I think I didn't do too
bad. Someone else said not to let them bully you and that is right.
Remember, you are in control and it's your money. Also, have financing
in order before you go in, that helps alot and should save money in the
long run.

Black Dak Sport, Short Cab, Short Bed, 5sp Manual, 318ci., Anti-Slip
rear, 15" x 7" wheels, Light Group, 3.92 rear, K&N

Get Real.......Get Mopar