RE: CA drivers, was:Drivers Age??

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 16:24:24 EDT

have it when getting pulled over, you must also provide evidence of
insurance when you re-register. Too many fake insurance cards etc. floating
around for the cops to deal with. NOw bad drivers can get a high risk
policy , get the card, cancel the policy and provide a copy of thecard to
register (even though its a cancelled policy). The "system" is still not
working (like i ever expected it to)...
BKB