RE: Youngest Member -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 16:46:08 EDT

>>>No one will ever treat you as an
adult, even when you become one so don't get upset. <<<

Yep! I gotta' agree with that one. I'm 21 and get followed by Cops after
the city curfew, get carded for cigarettes (and I don't smoke), and get
remarks from cops like "We're gonna' call your parents". Then I wip out
the ID and all is good. Untill you look and dress like an adult, you won't be
respected as one, unfortunate for those of us who don't look our age. I
think we're all just a bunch of kids here, so it's all good, man! Welcome to
the list!

-mike d.
21 forever!