RE: DML:New R/T owners survey

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 16:47:28 EDT

Scott,
Thats funny, none of my other officer friends have any tickets either... I
never had the huevos to use the cards they've given me though...
I wouldnt have the willpower to not drive the R/T (Ive got 7 cars and the
R/T seems to be rackin the most miles @ 5800 and counting). I am mainly
curious about the ticket gathering potential these trucks may or may not
have. My old challenger seemed to attract a crowd in a parking lot and
gathered a few stops "just to check it out" from the local police (now
friends). I hadnt got a ticket in quite a while (not quite 21 years though)
and was wondering if the R/T was going to change my luck. Ive got a lot of
practice going light on the throttle so Im hoping to end the streak before
it begins...
BKB