Re: RE: Oil Change Question

From: Chad (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Sun Sep 27 1998 - 20:28:50 EDT

On that Oil Additive page that a member posted the URL to a while ago,
they talked about running an engine with an additive, then draining, and
doing the same with another engine and not adding an additive and then
draining and then running both engines without oil. Both engines
survived some (cant remember how many) hours (alot of 'em though)
without locking up and didn't really cause THAT much damage considering
how long they had been running. How can just a minute hurt?

Chad

--
If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go,
because, man, they're gone.