Re: Houston DML meet WAS hurricane

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 20:52:05 EDT

> We also did the group photo thing at the Battleship. This was
> awesome! We had 9 Daks all in a row... quite a site to see, I hope
> to have some pictures online in a few days. Nothing like driving
> in a caravan of hopped-up Dakotas. Or a ferry with nothing on it but
> Daks! You guys who didn't make it, you don't know what you missed!
Mike,

Unfortunately, I KNOW what I missed. Also unfortunately, we were moving
our household that day (rain and all). Could have used a couple of extra
Daks. Sounds like a lot of fun. We should try to get together again in
the Houston area. We'll try to make it then.

Gene Beaird
98 flame Red CC R/T
Pearland, Texas