Re: Houston DML meet WAS hurricane

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 21:20:32 EDT

In a message dated 9/27/98 10:46:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
mike@snakebite.com writes:

> In attendance we had:
> Michael Clark (me!)
> Gene Rivers
> Tate Strickland
> Geoffrey Hackbart
> Roderic Vaughan
> Brian Lee

And lets not forget Steven Bish(sleavens@swbell.net)with his 93 Dak(black w/
the diamond plate bed liner)in digest mode, and Jim Vaught with his 94 Dak
Sport(red) who has answered a few tech question for members while here at my
place in Houston. While Jim is not directly on line he can be reached at :
nomododge@aol.com........And remember Jim can get all you San Antonio area
folks great deals on Mopar parts......He works for Gunn Dodge in SA.

The pictures we took at the Battleship Texas were great! Next time I will get
with Texas Parks and Wildlife and see if they can mow for us. LOL.......

I will be going for my sleeping sickness test tomorrow!BAHAHAHAHAHA...........
The others that were there know what I mean!

I too talked to lots of Dak owners at the track and gave them the URL for the
list. Several people asked me about the"www.dakota-truck.net"decal on my
tailgate. I think we will get a few new members.

All in all I had a great time and look forward to next year! Thanks to all
the members that attended. I really enjoyed the company.

Gene