Re: Trouble Code 32

From: Chad (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Tue Sep 29 1998 - 08:30:37 EDT

I had just drove about 15 miles. I pulled into my brothers mile long
driveway... Got half way down it and met who I was going to see at his
house... Turned around and started to come back out. Never shut off the
truck during all of this. Was just about to turn onto the main road
when it just shut off. No warning, no nothing... it just went off. Would
not start back. Would turn over all day, but would not start. Waited
about 10 minutes, tried to start it again, and it started right up. Got
about 1/4 mile down the road and it shut down again, no warning. I
pulled to the side of the road and called someone to come get me.
(wouldn't crank just like before, but would turnover) About an 1 and a
half later I came back and tried to start it. She started right up. I
drove her home about three miles. No problems. Last night I test drove
her awhile and had no problems. Drove her about 20 miles, nearly all
wide open for whatever gear it was in... Well actually.. my Dad drove it
wide open for whatever gear it was in... and then we came home. Found no
problems with it. Anyone have any idea's? I'm leaving in just a few
minutes to drive about 15 miles. Sure hope I make it.

Thanks for all the help,

                Chad Clifton

--
If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go,
because, man, they're gone.