Re: Trouble Code 32

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 29 1998 - 08:46:50 EDT

Chad
Hmmm...dosent sound like your EGR, but you still have something wrong there.
Sounds like your pick-up assembly in the distributor. It could also be in the
fuel delivery system, does you fuel pump whine (assuming you dont have an 87)?
Did you run through any water in the driveway?
I had a pick-up coil/assembly go bad on me once, it would just shut down the
truck.
What happens is when the motor gets hot, the assembly shorts out. As soon as
it cools down, it will operate again. Kinda like having a bad starter
solenoid.
Hope this helps.
Boog

"If you hit your thumb while hammering on a nail, don't do it again because it
will hurt just as much." Jack Handy