Re[4]: Youngest Member

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Sep 29 1998 - 10:31:12 EDT

This is as it should be... My faith is restored.

Amen.

T.

Subject: RE: Re[2]: DML: Youngest Member
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
Date: 9/28/98 7:43 PM

When I was 15 (in 1971), I had a 1965 Ducati 94cc 3 speed motorcycle. I
wouldn't have a car until I was 18, and it was a 10 year old Oldsmobile F-85
wagon. My next American vehicle would be my '98 DAK.

gk

Gary E. Klim - Somewhere In Connecticut mailto:garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ mailto:gklim@harman.com