RE: Insurance Rates

From: Jodi Lewis (JLewis@sharetech.com)
Date: Tue Sep 29 1998 - 09:37:51 EDT

You may want to call a few insurance places and ask how they work. They
tend to give much higher rates to those with no prior insurance, so you
will probably want to be added to your parents' policy. Rates are also
higher for boys than girls and often they will gives rates depending on
your parents' driving record since you have no record as of yet. Your
best bet would be to call around. From my own experience they were
charging me $135 (the cheapest I could find) because I had no prior
insurance and was under 21.

-Jodi
jlewis@sharetech.com
'98 Dakota Sport