RE: DragTruk is back!!

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Tue Sep 29 1998 - 14:51:16 EDT

Thank you, Jon!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Steiger [SMTP:stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 1998 10:01 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: DragTruk is back!!

   As you may or may not know, Sean Meldrum is no longer running
his DragTruk page, so he turned it over to me. I worked on it
all weekend, mostly making the changes nescessary in order to automate
it a bit to keep my workload down. The "automation" also allowed
for some extra features like sorting options, special recognition
and seperate pages for those trucks the best three 1/4, 1/8, and 60
foot times, etc.

  Anyway, its up and running at:

 http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DRAGTRUK

  I've started to submit it to some search engines, so hopefully the
activity will go up and we can get a diverse selection of trucks.
  If you've got some performance numbers for your truck, feel free
to add yourself!

  (I created a new logo, based mostly on DragTruk pics, but also some
from the DML pics page, so some of you might recognize your trucks
in the logo. If your truck is in the logo and you'd rather it wasn't,
let me know; I can easily take it out and put another truck in its
place.)

                                              -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.77@92.97), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |