Re: DragTruk is back!!

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 29 1998 - 19:37:44 EDT

In a message dated 9/29/98 11:13:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<< As you may or may not know, Sean Meldrum is no longer running
 his DragTruk page, so he turned it over to me. I worked on it
 all weekend, mostly making the changes nescessary in order to automate
 it a bit to keep my workload down. The "automation" also allowed
 for some extra features like sorting options, special recognition
 and seperate pages for those trucks the best three 1/4, 1/8, and 60
 foot times, etc.

   Anyway, its up and running at: >>
Jon, youre the man!! Hope you put the picture of my dak I sent ya in my spot.
Eric