Trekkie was: www.dakotatruck.net

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 29 1998 - 18:21:27 EDT

Nope...your not the only ones. I do miss Kirk, Bones & Spock.
I've never liked Picard (Pakard) is more accurate. Nothing
like a soap opera in space. Kirk was more of a shoot at me
and I'll distroy your A** kinda guy. But if I was carting
my family through the galaxy *P* may be the choice.

Absolute minimal Testosterone!!!!

DAK relevance..

   "Holideck computer....activate DODGE DAKOTA V10 program"

GS