Re: RE: Re: RE: Insurance Rates

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@mail.cvn.net)
Date: Tue Sep 29 1998 - 17:24:25 EDT

simple. I work and get paid for 40 hours of work per week. I save and make
the payments on the Shelby and keep putting money back every week for
Insurance. It's actually cheaper for me to own 2 vehicles right now. I
still have my money for any mods I want and to go out saturday nights and
racing on Sunday's.

Later

Scott Miller
Shelby Dakota #322