Re: Houston DML(jon)

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 29 1998 - 19:39:30 EDT

In a message dated 9/29/98 8:30:24 AM Central Daylight Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

> Yeah, do you have that font Gene? I haven't been able to find it. I'd
> really like to get ahold of it if possible. When I made the
> www.dakota-truck.net logo, I built that "font" by hand in a 3D editor,
while
> using my Mopar Performance catalog and Dodge brochures for a reference.
> It would've been really nice to have that font; I just assumed it was a
> proprietary Dodge thing and that they'd invented it themselves since I
> couldn't find it anywhere.
>
> If anyone finds it, could you let me know? :-)
>
> BTW: Did anyone get a picture of the sticker on Gene's truck? I'd
> like to see how that turned out. :-)

Jon,

Sorry, I don't have the disc for the pumper font. I found it at a sign shop
down the street. Maybe some help here: <A HREF="http://www.signshop.com/">
Sign Builder Illustrated</A>

And I think Mike got a pic of the lettering on my tailgate durnig the
"nautical journey" us DML folks took!

BTW, yours looked great Jon.........you must have put a few hours on that!

Gene