Re: Gibson exhaust pipe holder broke

From: Christopher Bogart (cbogart@netscape.com)
Date: Tue Sep 29 1998 - 20:24:01 EDT

--------------5BB2D32684B479A3F99FC429

Do you have pics of that homemade ram air? I tried to follow your link, but
you don't exist! :)

David Thede wrote:

> Just noticed one tailpipe a few inches lower than the other. Turns out
> that the bracket (cordoroy type) that holds the left exhaust pipe broke.
> Not sure how I'm gonna fix it but now its gonna be on my mind when
> people are behind me. Just wanted to pass it along.
>
> Dave
> '97 Sport CC V8/5-spd 4x4
> K&N FIPK clone
> Gibson split cat-back (uneven)
> homemade ram air
> http://members.xoom.com/tnadoman

--------------5BB2D32684B479A3F99FC429

begin: vcard
fn: Christopher Bogart
n: Bogart;Christopher
org: Netscape Communications Corporation
email;internet: cbogart@netscape.com
title: Technical Marketing Mgr. - Enterprise Product Marketing
x-mozilla-cpt: ;0
x-mozilla-html: TRUE
version: 2.1
end: vcard