Tonneau Covers

From: Michelle (MWarford@zianet.com)
Date: Wed Sep 30 1998 - 00:28:20 EDT

Hello All,

I know there was a recent thread about tonneau covers, and I apologize for
retreading on covered ground, however I have the following question.:
Has anyone heard of/have the "Pace Edwards roll-top" tonneau cover?
The http: address is http://www.pace-edwards.com

I noticed that for the Dakota section, they have Dakota SB and LB?!
Shouldn't the B be an E? Also, the only bad thing I noticed...is that the
site didn't come outright with the prices. I did send off for a brochure.
Again, anyone familiar with this type of tonneau cover and company....any
info./opinions/comments..etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.
BTW: Called CC last wk. about my paint peeling and going to call again tom.
as it's been a wk. without any word from the local Sandoval Dodge
Company...and CC. said give them a wk. and call back if I haven't heard
anything...so that's what I'm gonna do!!! I want my "blue boy" restored to
his beautiful self!

Sincerely,
Michelle
MWarford@zianet.com