Warranty with a K&N filter

From: Frank DiGiovanni (fdigiova@direct.ca)
Date: Wed Sep 30 1998 - 00:32:38 EDT

Hi All,

Does anyone have any problem with their dealers saying that the K&N filter
will void their warranty? It happened with my other vehicles and I had to
argue with them for a while to convince them that K&N will back their
warranty.

98 Dakota sport CC 4x4, Emerald green pearl coat
5.2L SMPI V8 5 spd, 25H (sport plus package)
H.D. Service Group, Skid plate Group,Trailer tow Group
Anti-spin Diff. (3.92), K&N Filter, BFG A/T 31x10.5R15
Armaguard sprayed-in bedliner(Canadian), Lund screen
front grill inserts, PCI 3pc hood guard, Smitybuilt nerfbars
Raven roof rack, challenger canopy