RE: RE: Geoffrey's truck

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Wed Sep 30 1998 - 08:55:34 EDT

If any of y'all can ever make it too Houston/Baytown, let Gene show
you this joint. A pretty cool honky tonk if there ever was one.

I'll put it this way - I don't even drink and I loved the place - I
walked in and they were watching IHRA drags!!!!!!!!

Tate

Dak content - bar was blessed with more than its fair share of not
only owners, but racers!