RE: Crossing tires

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Wed Sep 30 1998 - 10:01:36 EDT

If you have any doubt whether or not to X your tires, check with the tire
manufacturer. Just stop by Mr. Goodrich, Mr. Goodyear, or whoevers brand
you have and ask them. They will be able to give you the definitive answer.
I'd rely on them more than any other source.
Rich - Ashburn, VA

PS. I checked with Mr. Goodyear on my GSA's and they told me to X away, it
will not hurt them. (40,000mi.+ and still gowing strong.)