RE: Lockers - Attn: Bogie

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Wed Sep 30 1998 - 10:06:42 EDT

Got the locker paid for, delivered, ready to install - counted the
splines - 27 (older model) not 29 (newer model) like I needed. Guy I
got it from specified 29 spline with the supplier - they still
wouldn't put there coffee and doughnuts down to check the part. Had
heard from some that they don't make 29 spline models - they don't.

Tate

What exactly was Tates' fiasco. He did not elaborate. I guessed that
there are no
lockers compatible with the 1997+ 29 spline axel drive whatever you
call thems.