Small world!

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Wed Sep 30 1998 - 16:55:08 EDT

{snip}...

>norah,
>
>I live in toronto, and work for acc telecom, which is ican.
>is there anyone else on here from toronto? Are you guys in toronto?
>take care, eh.
>randy

Brian is/was just north of Toronto, Chris is here (I believe he works for
Much Music) and Jason and I are here as well. Jason works for ISG (medical
imaging), and I work for Sprint. Very small world indeed! We both own
Daks, live in Toronto and work in Telecomminications. I'm looking for
another job - any opportunities with ACC? We use ACC as well - you can't
beat 5 cent Sundays to Utah, not even with my employee discount.

Dak content: many, many DMLer's in Toronto and growing!

Sh*t, maybe we should have a Toronto Dakota meet?

Norah

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why.
Then do it.
        Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - by Robert A. Heinlein.