Re: Re: Rims/Tires are on!!!

From: WM96@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 30 1998 - 16:51:25 EDT

Brian, thanks for the offer. I'll take some pictures and if I can't find
somebody locally I might send them your way.
Thanks again

Will
<<>Hey guys/girls, the rims finally came in today. They are 15x8 Progressive
218
>CRs with 275/60 BFG Radial TA's on all four corners. I love them, they look
>great IMO-especially with the limited availability of rims for our trucks.
>The 275's fit fine on front, no rubbing or anything and they definately make
>the truck look alot meaner. I'll try to get some pics soon. Anybody out
there
>have a color scanner that wouldn't mind scanning a couple of pics for me?
>
>Will
>BTW- the rims were $150 a peice and the tires were a little over $70.

Hey Will,

I have access to a scanner at school. I'll scan them in if ya want.

Brian>>