so low, or sky high???

From: Matt Heer (xcmtber@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 00:45:59 EDT

I need to do something with my dakota, I am adding a rear roolpan and a
tailgate handle relocater, also the belltech grill and bumper inserts, I
have added a dynomax hi flow 3 inch exhaust with headers, the Jet superchip,
a set of performance enhancing pulleys, I may add a ram air hood, either the
one that sticks up high with the two holes or the camaro style one, then I
am putting in a paxton supercharger for an end result of just over 500 bhp.
Should I raise it and add bigger tires? or lower it and give it that sport
look?