Re: TB pics

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 01:03:09 EDT

At 02:25 PM 9/30/98 -0700, you wrote:
>DML,
>I just got my pics of the Holloway special stage one throttle body (sorry,
>the Hand out the Window pics didnt come out) along with my manifold/gasket
>"finds" pics. I have no web site soooo, If anyone can tell me where to post
>(suppose it could be the DML Homepage eh?) then Ill post em. I need to know
>what format, size etc. to make them. Im sorta stressed at work (jury duty
>this week) so if you want em Ill need some good instructions (Im not much of
>a computer head)
>Bruce "wheres the damn off switch" Bridges

  Absolutely, feel free to mail 'em to me and I'll throw them up
on a page where everyone can check them out. (Address is
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu) Size or format doesn't really matter;
I can convert most stuff. Probably JPG or GIF would be best.
But TIF, TGA, BMP, etc are fine too.

 Lookin' forward to seeing this TB!! :-)

                                               -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.77@92.97), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |