Re: New Dak owner...

From: McStyer@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 01:02:34 EDT

<< I just bought my first Dak. It is a cherry 95 Sport Club Cab, V6,5spd with
 45k on the odometer. The truck was a lease return (don't ask me why the
 previous owner returned it), very clean, and purr's like a kitten. I took it
 down to the Jersey shore and it ran like a champ. Are there any NJ owners on
 the list??

 Greg

Welcome! We need more VSixers. You've bought a great truck, let us know if
you "fix it up".

Mike S.
1993 V6 CC Sport 5-speed