Re: NON-DAK troubles buying a Canadian car ?

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 09:50:15 EDT

>NONONONONONONO, Its really really really tuff, they make you strip search,
ask
>you embarrassing questions and cane you! Not to mention all the taxes and
>duties and funny accents you have to listen to!! Jack!! Its not worth it
>bud!!
>Where is the car anyway?

Ummm....I forget . hehehe

 You did say Aspen and Police Engine in the same
>sentence didn't you?

Yes , did I mention it's an R/T SC ? Or that it was a 2-door ? Or that it
has only a little bit o rust on the trunk lid below the spoiler ?

>Eric

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html