Dakota California: The Gathering

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 12:04:14 EDT

   Well, I suppose we'd have to decide if we wanted to make it an "All
California" gathering or just the standard "Split the State" style. If it's
just a So. Cal gathering, Carlsbad wouldn't be bad ^_^. But for the NorCal
folks it would be a longer trip... An all Cal meet should happen somewhere in
Central Cal. Maybe San Luis Obispo (My brother might know of a drag strip or
track there) or Ventura county as has been suggested. What does everyone
think? If you'd be interested in a Cali-Conference, speak up and say where
you are from so we can try to be central...

Shaun H.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA (Yeah, just moved from Tustin.)