Re[2]: Dakota California: The Gathering

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 00:28:10 EDT

Oh man! Can't you Cali types take this thing private?! (j/k) All this
camaraderie and can-do spirit is really bumming me out! Why can't us east
coast guys/gals get something going!!!!

I want a meet in the east or I'm buying a surf board and moving west :-)
This year or next, I don't care, let's just get something going or I'll
start feeling really deprived!!

T.