Possible Central CA Locations

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 18:46:04 EDT

   Hmmm... just checking out the ol maps at Yahoo.com and man, is there ever a
dirth of big cities in Central CA. Basically, we are looking at either
Bakersfield or San Luis Obispo areas. I don't know what's near Bakersfield
except desert but since my brother happens to be a Deputy Sheriff in the San
Luis Obispo area, he might be able to tell me where some cool places might be
that we can go romp around in our Daks there or something like that. Lucky
for me he is visiting me tonight so I can ask him then.

Shaun H.