Re: Possible Central CA Locations

From: Gary Pinkley (gapinkley@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 00:52:49 EDT

Up near Bakersfield is the Buttonwillow Raceway. Unfortunately for all you
dragrace guys, its a roadcourse, and fairly expensive to rent.
They don't have any equivalent to the Streel Legal Drags.

Gary Pinkley
97 monochrome red, V-6 5-spd, lowered,
17x8 Budnik Mercury Six wheels
255/50-17 BFG Comp T/A ZR4 tires.<<<<

> Hmmm... just checking out the ol maps at Yahoo.com and man, is there
ever a
>dirth of big cities in Central CA. Basically, we are looking at either
>Bakersfield or San Luis Obispo areas. I don't know what's near Bakersfield
>except desert but since my brother happens to be a Deputy Sheriff in the
San