RE: DML Digest V3 #1398

From: JHambleton@diabloresearch.com
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 18:49:41 EDT

No I haven't seen or heard of that car. I have raced a 454 powered Suburban
that was sporting Headers and sounded pretty lumpy at idle. Smoked his butt,
and really pissed him off. Also road raced a Caddy Catera and made him pull
over and let me by. Then left him behind. May not be quick ET cars, but they
aren't dogs either. Plus all leather interior and every electronic toy you
can think of. Now pump in another 40HP in the 300m. I'm drooling.

Oh yeah, there is no comparison to taking my 96 Dak 318 out and putting my
foot through the grill. 230+ HP yanking you down the road.....no comparison.

JonH